HR at Hero Future Energies
Views:2010 Applications:571 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Hero Future Energies - Investment Associate (1-2 yrs)
- Project appraisal: Candidate would be responsible for appraisal of project (rooftop) and preparation of investment memo for the presentation to internal Investment Committee/ Board. Will have to review RfPs/ PPAs to identify key risks.
- M&A - Appraisal of the opportunity, preparing financial model and presenting the opportunity to internal Investment Committee.
- Capital Raise/ M&A: Support in due diligence and transaction documents negotiations (term sheets and other transaction agreements).
- Co-ordinate with internal teams (BD/ Design/O&M/ compliance etc)
- Portfolio Management - Monitoring of the Project investments to check the performance with the investment case
- Investor Relations - Ensuring compliance with SHA obligations, preparing and circulating Investor MIS
- Knowledge initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.