HR at HeroFinCorp
Views:2496 Applications:914 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Hero FinCorp - HR Business Partner (2-7 yrs)
Looking out for HRBP (Female) for Delhi location.
- The incumbent of this position would be responsible for 40% of Talent Acquisition and 60% HR Business Partner Role.
- The role will be responsible for End to End Life Cycle Management of employees from Corporate Function/Non Sales.
- Oversee all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with business goals.
- Responsible for aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, communicating role expectations, running orientation and onboarding processes, planning strategic HR initiatives .
- Suggest best practices from the Industry as input in Updating current policies and practices
- Drive Employee Engagement initiatives rolled out by COEs
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions.
- Conducting Periodic meetings / Discussions
- Handling employee grievances and addressing the same appropriately
- Establishing a positive rapport with stakeholders without compromising delivery
- Performance management process for the organization covering goal setting, development planning, mid- year & annual performance reviews
- Drive quarterly reward and recognition programs, communicate new initiatives as appropriate with relevant guidelines in order to ensure that talent is appropriately recognized, motivated and developed.
Required Candidate profile:
- Candidates from Tier 1 & Tier 2 colleges are preferred.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, ability to interpret business requirements. Highly organized, business focused with the ability to engage key stakeholders and influence at all levels.
- Sound problem identification, judgment, resolution and decision-making skills often in ambiguous situations.
- Possess in depth knowledge of the policies and processes for timely resolution of Tier I queries raised by staff.
- Ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop relevant functional strategies which value add to our business.
- A sincere, well-intentioned professional with strong ethical values.