HR at HeroFinCorp
Views:765 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Hero FinCorp - Associate - Learning & Development (5-10 yrs)
We are looking out for Associate L&D for Delhi location.
Should have a good understanding of the Learning & Development function
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Should have experience in managing the E-Learning section
- Managing MI and dashboards wrt. Training
Required Candidate profile:
- Candidates from Tier 1 & Tier 2 colleges are preferred.
- Should be an MBA/Post graduate in Human Resources.
- Should have Minimum 5 - 6 years of relevant exposure of Learning & Development.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices
- Good Facilitation and presentation skills
- Proficiency on MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of BFSI / NBFC will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the new age / digital learning methodologies will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.