Heritage Foods - Lead/Specialist - Digital App Project (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a project & proving solutions for dairy farmers on digital platform in Android, IOS & Web. Work with all stakeholders like farmers, veterinary executives, procurement team, HFW and other verticals that are part of the platform.
- Direct and develop application, along with third party partners if required.
- Gather business intelligence about the existing applications in the same domain.
- Collect feedback, ratings and reviews and iterate versions to improve app performance.
- Develop the application front end in multiple languages to cater to wider audience.
- Provide data analysis on milk patters, animal patterns, feed, and financials of farmers and
- Performance of veterinary division on KPIs to the management.
- Understand and devise the backend requirements of applications either in house or on cloud and optimize the performance.
- Ensure adoption of the platform by farmers, veterinary assistants and procurement teams.
- Lead the application in developing pilot project, freeze features, Roll out the final product .
- Work on the go to market strategy, training and rollout
Leveraging Digital media including Youtube and whatsapp for effective communication and effective utilization of the services
- Overall accountability of the key project(s).
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Mandatory MBA from Premiere Institutes with Bachelors in IT/CSE.
- 2- 4 years of Experience in developing App based solutions.
Core Competencies :
- Demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining mobile apps (Android/iOS/Cross-platform) and web-based systems.
- Strong understanding of modern mobile application development principles and iOS app deployment procedures.
- Experience with SQL Server, SQLite and T-SQL is required
Knockout, or Backbone
- Experience with Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp Experience with Visual Studio, Chrome Developer tools, Safari Developer tools
- Experience in iOS and Android Development technologies (XCode, Android Studio, Xamarin )
- Knowledge of mobile app Security Best Practices Knowledge of REST/JSON API services."