Talent Aquisition at Herbalife India
Views:2579 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Herbalife - Manager - Accounts Payable - CA/ICWA (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Accurate and timely Month-end or Year-end Inventory reporting
- 100% Sox compliance for Inventory function
- Ensure Inventory Process Memo's are understood and reviewed on a regular basis
- Ensure Inventory Controls are inline with the control descriptions
- Understand and Review of all inventory variances (Material Usage Variances, Purchase Price Variances, Yield, etc.,)
- Ensure inventory accounting is inline with the accounting policies
- Ensure standard costing is set properly in system with review of all supporting documents
- Responsible for Inventory count for all locations:
- Ensure proper checklist to be followed for all locations
- Ensure standardisation of inventory processes at all locations
- Ensure Inventory count variances are resolved immediately and followed up on a regular basis for resolution
- Dashboard to be published on inventory counts and rating for all locations on a quarterly basis
- Ensure inventory provisioning is accurate for all departments (Mfg, SCM, Warehouse, Marketing, etc.,)
- A supervising team member who is responsible for inventory reporting
- Coordinator and responsible for Audit relating to Inventory Requirements
- Should identify areas for improvement of productivity and efficiency and implement changes
- Interacting with internal and external customers relating to the inventory area
- Groom team member to handle the operations by training and guiding
- ICWA with minimum of 7-10 years of experience (Post qualification)
- CA Degree is added advantage
- Good knowledge of Inventory/ Costing
- Should have handled the inventory function of a medium scale Multinational company.
- Indian GAAP knowledge and experience
- US GAAP knowledge and experience is added advantage.
- Must have worked in ERP environment.Oracle exposure is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- The energetic, initiative, and hard working.
- A good team player and has good communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Responsibility and ownership attitude is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.