HR at Herbalife International
Views:354 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Herbalife International - Senior Manager - Financial Operations (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for end to end Financial Operations (Includes Collection Entries, Accounts Payables-Payments, Treasury, Sales Returns, Commission Payments, etc.,)
- Accurate and timely Month end or Year-end reporting of Financials
- Close Interaction with Bankers and working towards various initiatives (Collection Methods -Alternatives, Commercials, Back up for payment methods, etc.,)
- 100% Sox, Sop compliance, IFC Controls for Financial Operations
- Supervising team managers responsible for sub functions of operations AP, AR and Treasury
- Build a good team to handle the operations by training and recruitment
- Grooming the team members by explaining the requirements for operations teams
- Coordinator and responsible for providing Audit schedules for Financial Reporting Team & Auditors where require
- Working closely with Financial Reporting team to ensure the reporting requirements are completed on a timely and accurate manner.
- Cash flow forecasting and effective management of funds as per Treasury policy
- Should identify areas for improvement of productivity and efficiency and implement changes
- Interacting with Internal and external customers and vendors for new initiatives and improving Productivity and Efficiency of Financial Operations (Improvement of payments TAT, quality of review, publishing dashboards)
- Work as a support function with other user departments to ensure - Open items/ discrepancies/ etc., are addressed.
- Review of existing SOP's for financial operations and looking for improvements (Identification of risks and work towards minimising the same)
- Working for process simplifications for operations team
- Ensuring statutory requirements for all operations (MSME, RBI, vendor reconciliations, Etc.,)
- Should help in problem solving by guiding team members
- Manager - Accounts Payables and Manager - Treasury/ Distributor Payments
- Works closely with India Controller, Banks, Inter departments, Tax team and Audit team.
- Interacts with all levels throughout the organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- University Graduate with Chartered Accountant Qualification.
- Should mandatorily have Big 4 Audit Experience & Industry Experience.
- Preferred from Retail/ Manufacturing Industry work experience
MBA is an added advantage
- Should have around 10-12 years of post-qualification experience in the area of finance, accounting, reporting, audit and treasury
- Should have headed finance function of a medium scale Multinational company.
- Must have worked in ERP environment .Oracle exposure is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/ Power Point).
- Should have handled at-least 10-12 team members
- Very Good command in both spoken and written English.
- A good team player and should have very good communication skills.
- Energetic, initiative, and hard working.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation