Manager - Talent Acquisition at Herbalife International
Views:638 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Herbalife International - Manager/Senior Manager - Ethics/Compliance (8-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Ethics and Compliance Senior Manager is responsible to support the Regional Ethics and Compliance Director (- RECD- ) to develop and implement global, regional and country policies and programs in the India region. Under the supervision of RECD, this role will act as a leader as business partner, to proactively advise on key compliance risks, provide training and communication to ensure that the region complies with Herbalife's FCPA policies and procedures, code of conduct, global & local policies, laws & regulations and Herbalife's strong commitment to ethics & compliance.
- The Senior manager is also expected to act as a proactive advisor to support RECD to promote culture of ethics and compliance with relevant laws and company policies and procedures; development and implementation of the company policies and procedures and corporate's ethics and compliance program; evaluate ethics and compliance issues/concerns within the organization; assist in special compliance projects; ensure coordination with other departments to align compliance activities; and detect and deter violations of laws and applicable regulations, FCPA policies and procedures, Code of Conduct as well as relevant company policies and procedures.
Primary job duties and responsibilities
1. Business Partner
To lead the building, maintaining and improving the partnership with business. Work closely with business team, and support implementation of FCPA policies and procedures and overall ethics and compliance programs. Conduct daily compliance consultation to business team. Be a strategic partner to be actively involved in the business meetings, and ensure that the compliance systems, processes and framework are effective and practical.
2. Risk Assessment, Data Analytics and Industry Practice Monitoring
Support the RECD to lead the effort in keeping up to date on both internal and external changes in the regulatory and risk environments, and promptly identify the emerging and new compliance risks. Support the RECD to develop communication and risk management plans including data analytics to address the changing risk environment. Support compliance risk assessments and monitor management risk mitigation plans in the region.
i) Provide policy guidance to the business team to ensure the business activities comply with the FCPA policies and procedures, Code of Conduct as well as relevant company policies and procedures.
ii) Gather feedback, provide inputs, and develop/improve regional policies and procedures when necessary to address additional regional needs. Ensure that these standards are clearly communicated and understood by the employees in the Herbalife EMEA.
4. Training & Education
Lead local effort to develop and deliver compliance trainings. Work closely with the compliance team, finance team, IA team and HR team to build up and improve compliance awareness and buy-in at all levels of the organization and help to embed a strong compliance culture into the daily activities in Herbalife India.
Through ongoing training and communication, ensure employees in the Herbalife India are aware of
i) new policies, programs and procedures
ii) their responsibilities in identifying risks and escalating compliance concerns/questions in the right way and good faith.
- Support the RECD to lead local effort in coordinating with outside legal counsel and consultants in conducting or authorizing and overseeing investigations of matters that merit investigation under the compliance program. Implement the follow-up actions and, as applicable, resolution to investigations and other issues generated by the internal audit and compliance program, including development of corrective action plans and root cause analysis, as needed
- 8+ years experiences, with at 5+ years- experiences in compliance. Legal or finance background is preferred. Experience in the Healthcare Industry or Direct Selling Industry is preferred.
- Auditing and Data Analytics knowledge in IT Tools
- Strong substantive knowledge of Anti-Corruption legal and enforcement environment.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Strong presentation, networking and influencing skills;
- Strong collaboration skills. Be able to work with all levels of staff.
- Confident in facing challenges and maturity to tackle and manage conflicts, being resilient under high pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Passionate in supporting the organization's commitment to a strong ethics & compliance culture.
- Some business related travel required within the region.