Herbalife International - Manager - Sales (10-15 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT :
- Provide dynamic, and creative leadership; recruit, mentor, and inspire the sales team to support the distributor network with the promotion of local, regional and word-wide Events and Incentives.
- To Drive topline, and tap unexplored market, enhanced footprint in emerging markets
- Constantly monitoring, reviewing business trend, formulate corrective actions as, and when needed
- To organize, conduct, manage events for Training, Education purpose for Associates regularly
- Design Rewards & Recognition program to motivate Associates, and bring out the best as, and when needed
- Build, and foster effective business relationship with all internal, and external stakeholders for collaborations
- Demonstrate the ability to interact, cooperate and develop relationship with internal(Employees), and external( Distributors) stakeholders
- Driving, and motivating the team to bring out the optimum performance consistently
- Influencing - high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrates ability to present ideas and take people with them.
- To expand and improve the communications channels between distributors and Herbalife by providing accurate, up-to-date and reliable information
Directly supervise and provide leadership to Regional Sales Team in the region
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization locally and internationally, including close contact with Distributors and vendors.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- University Graduate/PG or equivalent
- Min 10 years experience with at least 3 years in a management position
- corporate events, sales incentive planning and/or corporate communications systems.
- Position requires the candidate to lead, direct and manage a sales support team
- Position requires a hands-on individual with excellent leadership, motivational, organizational and human relations skills. Ongoing liaison and sales development of independent distributors will be a key function.
- He/she will also be required to develop business strategies and plans, at the same time ensuring proper execution of strategies to meet both sales and organizational objectives.
- Excellent oral and written English, and Kannada . Knowing Telugu would be an added advantage.
- Have an understanding of the principals of time management and be able to demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, handle challenges in a positive manner and establish rapport with distributors while maintaining professionalism
- Ability to work in a results orientated atmosphere meeting tight deadlines under constant pressure.
- PC literature (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work long daily hours, Saturdays, During events on Sundays and Holidays.
- Must be able to Travel extensively.