HR at Herbalife International
Views:2150 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Herbalife International - Manager - Inventory Finance - ICWA (7-10 yrs)
Manager Inventory - ICWA
We are a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management products are available exclusively through our more than 2.3 million independent Associates in more than 94 countries.
Role- Manager Inventory
Reporting to- Director of Finance
Mandatory- 7-8 Yrs Manufacturing experience
- Accurate and timely Month-end or Year-end Inventory reporting
- 100% Sox compliance for Inventory function
- Ensure Inventory Process Memo's are understood and reviewed on a regular basis
- Ensure Inventory Controls are inline with the control descriptions
- Understand and Review of all inventory variances (Material Usage Variances, Purchase Price Variances, Yield, etc.,)
- Ensure inventory accounting is in line with the accounting policies
- Ensure standard costing is set properly in the system with a review of all supporting documents
Responsible for Inventory count for all locations:
- Ensure proper checklist to be followed for all locations
- Ensure standardization of inventory processes at all locations
- Ensure Inventory count variances are resolved immediately and followed up on a regular basis for resolution
- Dashboard to be published on inventory counts and rating for all locations on a quarterly basis
- Ensure inventory provisioning is accurate for all departments (Mfg, SCM, Warehouse, Marketing, etc.,)
- The supervising team member who is responsible for inventory reporting
- Coordinator and responsible for Audit relating to Inventory Requirements
- Should identify areas for improvement of productivity and efficiency and implement changes
- Interacting with internal and external customers relating to the inventory area
- Groom team member to handle the operations by training and guiding
- Interacts with all levels throughout the organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications that an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- ICWA with a minimum of 7-10 years of experience (Post qualification)
- CA Degree is added advantage
- Good knowledge of Inventory/ Costing
- Should have handled the inventory function of a medium scale Multinational company.
- Indian GAAP knowledge and experience
- US GAAP knowledge and experience is added advantage.
- Must have worked in an ERP environment. Oracle exposure is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- The energetic, initiative, and hard working.
- A good team player and has good communication skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Responsibility and ownership attitude is a must.