Manager - Talent Acquisition at Herbalife International
Views:2379 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:294
Herbalife International - Manager - Indirect Sourcing (11-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Receiving Purchase Requisition (PR) from planning Team.
- Coordinating with planning and user team for better understanding of requirement.
- Sourcing the vendor for PAN India location by requesting RFI and Handling a wide base of 70+ suppliers.
- Strategic way of categorizing the vendors based on supplier service level and spend
- Developing new suppliers across PAN India who can bring value add to our organization.
- Initiating RFQ (Request for Quotation) process and getting competitive bidding from the suppliers who meets our requirement and are capable to deliver on time.
- Receipt of proposal and evaluating the proposal in terms of technical specification, Warranty, Service levels as per our requirement.
- Commercial evaluation and negotiation of proposal for lowest price, payment terms and early delivery timeline.
- Generating Bid Waivers wherever required
- Raising PAR (Project Approval Request) for Capital Items and generating price approval.
- Generating Purchase order (PO) in oracle system and getting approval from dept. head as per authority matrix.
- Coordination with Planning Team for Demand Forecast and Logistic Team for timely pick up of the material and delivery.
- Follow up with supplier and ensure to meet delivery schedule against our PO'S
- Ensuring availability of sufficient stock for Production and keeping eye on safety stock to avoid production stoppage risk.
- Maintaining proper and up to date record of all transactions.
- Verification of Invoice against PO and GRA Receipts.
- Quarterly Closing of open PO'S.
- Follow up with finance team for on time payment and recording outstanding payment
- Coordinating with suppliers on NDC Collection Year on Year.
- Preparing monthly & yearly reports of total Spend & Cost Saving.
DESIRED PROFILE :
- Candidate must have experience in handling Large Events, and should have a good experience in managing events.
- Should have minimum 11+ Yrs of Experience in handling indirect procurement majorly for events.