Manager - Talent Acquisition at Herbalife International
Views:1008 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:180
Herbalife International - Manager - Administration (9-10 yrs)
- Planning, coordinate, and complete a broad range of Admin and Facility services that allow organization to operate efficiently.
- Should demonstrate the ability to manage a large group of diversified functions. Accomplished person capable of building a cohesive team, with a proven track record of consistently exceeding performance goals and managing operations in a demanding business environment. compliance, facilities management with knowledge of the India market and business culture
Overall supervision of the administrative functions which include:
1. Broad Knowledge of Real estate/property services in areas of setting up of new offices/distribution points
2. Facility management including facility audit
3. Operations/Administration supports to the Business through financial management (Budget preparation) Vendor selection, negotiation
4. Compliance management (exposure to general admin compliances),
5. Travel desk management
6. Process Improvements
7. Administrative support to Associate Events.
- Ensure timely administration supports is provided to the Business/associates,
- Stick to timelines in all deliverable,
- Ensure high staff morale, trust and work ethics
- Strong problem -solving skills with an ability to derive innovative solutions
- The Job involves close coordination with Global supply & sourcing, Legal, FP&A and Controllership teams
- The Job involves interaction with associates to the extent relevant.
- 9-10 years experience in Administration and Facilities with stake holder management
- Strong credentials with a minimum of an undergraduate degree.