Manager - Talent Acquisition at Herbalife International
Views:1712 Applications:635 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:454
Herbalife International - Director - Marketing (15-17 yrs)
The role involves providing direction, guidance and leadership to the marketing department and manage marketing of Herbalife Nutrition business as well its product range, including the new line of Ayurvedic products. The individual will be responsible for all the marketing and communications strategies, identifying new product opportunities, timely launch of products and building overall brand & image. Responsibility will also include preparation of annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyse the market and competitors and create innovative/competitive product pipeline.
- Provide guidance to marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brand and products.
- Developing holistic marketing mix for effective customer targeting and positive sales impact through the right products, their positioning, packaging and price, effective promotion and communication strategies.
- Provide insights to the research team to help them build products that meet the demand in the market keeping all compliance aspects in order.
- Researching demand for our products and services, creating distributor/consumer compelling product propositions and overseeing effective product launches.
- Supporting sales by identifying new business/product opportunities to bring in new consumers or enhance product usage.
- Lead brand building and brand awareness by identifying partnerships/sponsorship opportunities while ensuring a strong ROI on the investments and activities.
- Building brand awareness & positioning and communicating brand/product truths through effective communication strategies
- Content management and creation for the entire product range and the upcoming Ayurveda range.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Developing the yearly budgets and finances for the marketing team, including expenditures.
- Work closely with sales department to communicate brand identity, develop a pricing strategy that will help maximize profits and market share.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven track record of delivering brand building and product marketing projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in order to reach new customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- High competency in project and stakeholder management
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Professional work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-driven and a strong drive for results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.