Herbalife International - Category Manager - Indirect Sourcing (8-10 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
- This person will work closely with the Global and Regional Category Managers and the Procurement organization to ensure global business requirements are clearly understood and accounted for in the sub-category strategy.
- This resource leads Travel, Sales & Marketing linked AOP and Professional Services Category vertical with help of Senior Buyers. Supports Global Category leads on individual categories.
- He/She will be forming strategic ownership of all Procurement aspects in India for specific work-streams of Procure to Pay process.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
The resource will have team of Strategic and Tactical Buyers.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS :
Role & Responsibility :
- Spearhead sourcing of a portfolio of indirect categories (Promo Innovations, Marketing, Services etc.)
- Develop category strategies, including market and industry analysis
- Lead and manage the RFX, RFP process and BATNA execution
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships, and facilitate periodic business reviews to continually identify process improvements and cost reduction and avoidance opportunities
- Establish beneficial working relationships with various internal groups across the organization including partner programs, regional/country offices, Sales and Marketing, Promotions, Travel Council and others
- Prepare analyses of spend data, category supplier bases, and cost structures based on Industrial Trend
- Manage complex projects from conception through implementation, including change management
- Masters in Procurement Management from Tier II B School is preferred or Engineering Graduate with experience of >8-10 Years in Service Industry having >400 Crore Spend in the segment
- Specific domain knowledge of Travel, Marketing & Promotional Activity expenditure management. 7 Steps Category Management understanding, Spend Analytics, Hands on Experience of executing large contracts and projects. Strong Negotiation Skills with detailed in depth understand of Supply market dynamics. Sis Sigma Black Belt is preferred.
>8 Years experience in relevant industry with hands on experience of executing BATNA Based Negotiations with Industry leading vendors.