Manager - Talent Acquisition at Herbalife International
Views:1915 Applications:650 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Herbalife International - Assistant Manager - Marketing (3-4 yrs)
- Brand Marketing: Understanding of brand marketing & product marketing. Strategize & help create ongoing campaigns & keen interest in creating campaign plans and calendars
- Content Management: Basic content writing skill (copy writing skill) would be added advantage to help develop exciting & impactful campaigns
- Marketing Strategy: Building strategy / media calendar / creating activation plans for brand & products through innovative formats of marketing and events.
- Design Management: Knowledge on brand / collaterals designing, understanding conceptualization of story boards, visuals for videos
- Knowledge in event management to help create marketing strategy & project management of events such as Herbalife's Intellectual Property.
- Collaborative work with the marketing team members in working on campaigns, marketing initiatives etc.
- Collaborate with the Global teams in aligning on the core objectives, adapting new initiatives & adhering to the norms or guidelines prescribed by the global office.
- Work along with other departments such as Sales / Product Marketing / Legal etc.
Education: Postgraduate in Media & Marketing
Roles & Responsibility:
- Coordination with agencies & teams at Herbalife to help create & roll out brand & product campaigns.
- Work in tandem with Global Brand team to ensure that all the brand guidelines are adhered & aligned to all relevant brand campaigns.
- Working with multiple media agencies in creating & developing brand campaign related audio visuals, collaterals, merchandising & other media related assets.
- Knowledge in digital marketing to help create assets & engagement with target audience on all relevant digital platforms.
- Ensuring constant interaction & coordination with various teams across the organization as well as with global teams on all marketing deliverables.
- Experience in content writing & brand strategy
- Supervision of campaigns while coordinating with multiple levels of teams & agencies.
Experience: 3 to 4 years of experience in marketing: sports marketing / brand marketing