Herbalife International - Assistant Manager - Finance (3-6 yrs)
- Vendor Data Management (VMD)
- End to End Process
- Controls relating to VMD
- Review of Vendor Master on frequent basis
- Agreements/ Contracts Review Financial and Commercial aspects
- Due Diligence for Vendors (Financials Review)
- Data Analysis for major spends
- Focus on improving the processes in Vendors related controls
- To interact and work very closely with other departments
- Ensuring compliance to Sox process and SOPs
- Co-ordination with auditors (internal and external)
- Need to supervise accountants for VMD
- Works closely with AP, GL, Treasury and other departments.
- Interacts with all levels throughout the organization.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- University Graduate with Chartered Accountant qualification.
- At least 3-5 years in the area of contracts review, due diligence, data analysis
- Should have an experience in Big 4 Firms
- Good Project Management Skills to collaborate and co-ordinate with all cross functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Energetic, initiative, and hard working.
- A good team player and has good communication skills.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation