Herbal Chakra - Customer Relationship Manager (4-8 yrs)
About Herbal Chakra:
We are a Series A funded D2C start-up with a portfolio of Ayurvedic products. We are building a portfolio of innovative products to match the goodness of Ayurveda with the needs of the new age customers.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building relationships. The Customer Relationship Manager will need to constantly identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction. You should be strategic and analytical in finding solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain core values of the organization
- Building and maintaining healthy and profitable relationships with the customers
- Determine a course of action in resolving customer complaints efficiently and quickly
- Conduct Quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction
- Ensure a seamless process flow from the customer's initial order to the delivery of the products
- Ensure that the customer service representatives follow all company policies and procedures while dealing with the customers
- Keeping the customers updated on the latest products and drive sales
- Train representatives on new product & service offerings as well as special sales and promotions
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs and update the organization
- Strategic planning with the team to grow the customer base by up-selling & cross-selling
- Work closely with the sales team and account managers to preserve relationships with customers
- Good at multitasking and a great organizer
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working experience of CRM tools like Zoho, Zendesk, Freshworks, Salesforce and Leadsquared
- A team player with leadership qualities and excellent management skills
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Ability to work on multiple tools at the same time
- Experience in Hospitality industry is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.