Talent Acquisition Lead at Hempel Paints
Views:106 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Hempel - Specialist - Business Process Excellence - Customer Care (4-8 yrs)
Business Process Excellence Specialist (For Customer Care)
As a Global Customer Care Enablement Specialist, you will play a key role in the journey of continuous improvement a key enabler for Hempel's Double Impact strategy. You will help formulate the strategy we follow, you will be owning, driving, supporting a range of projects within the Care Organisation, process excellence, develop IT tools. You will constantly challenge the status quo and support the global Customer Care team and perform beyond the obvious. To be successful in this role you will collaborate closely with ComEx colleagues across geographies, Customer Care Hub Leaders, and other functions to ensure alignments.
- As the new Global Customer Care Enablement Specialist, you will be responsible for the below activities across APAC, EMEA and Americas:
- Produce & maintain a complete, accurate process landscape of all work carried out by the Area Customer Care function Hempel with clearly mapped ownership & management responsibility.
- Identify the numerous, scattered ways a specific problem is solved across. Work out a unified solution & implement that singular solution across the entire organization
- Study the key touchpoints of Customers and have a full view of Customer Experience & Customers.
- Document Business requirements for process improvement/automation efforts.
- Standardise the Global Customer Care Operating Model. Bring alignments across JD, JT, roles & responsibilities. Conduct monthly/quarterly assessments to ensure no local processes emerge without proper approvals.
- Primary focus on continuous process improvement with high agility and alignment to industry best practices. Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all Customer Care policies and processes
- Create & Maintain SOP/SLA documentation, workflows, Care policies as per customer classification, knowledge articles & self-service guidance for the Customer Care team. Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns to gauge team performance.
- Design Business cases for key strategic programs that include current state assessments, future state needs, funding requirements, timelines and change management plans. Identify and design future state requirements for key programs including new processes, tools, or systems that will help drive Customer Care profitability and efficiency.
- Develop change management and program plans to implement key future requirements, enable cross-area adoption of key programs, and ensure ongoing improved customer satisfaction.
- Review information and trends to ensure the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting the agreed service levels.
- Lead Kaizens and Value Stream Mapping to understand root causes and future state requirements.
- Take ownership of system/data/process issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop reports with high-level & in-depth analysis to monitor the performance of functional streams with key Measurements and KPIs. Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of Area Leaders. And others..
Required education, experience and job-related skills :
- Previous work experience as Customer Care Enablement /Process Improvement / Business Analyst / Process Analyst for (3-6)yrs
- Master in Business Degree - preferred, Graduate in Engineering- must
- Data-driven approach & high proficiency in MS Excel, SQL and ability to design reports in Power BI / Tabloid.
- Willingness to learn & proactively embrace emerging technology
- High ability to translate data with a "Beyond the Obvious" mindset.
- Able to work independently & report to Manager based in Singapore
- Critical thinker & Creative problem solver. Team player & excellent interpersonal skills, fun & positive
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills. Excellent organizational & time management skills
Willing to travel 5%-10%