Team Lead at Hello Verify Pvt. Ltd.
Views:996 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HelloVerify - Vice President - Operations (9-17 yrs)
Vice President Operations| Hello Verify Pvt. Ltd.| Noida
Job Location: Noida
Job Description :
- Service Delivery : Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the processes are met as agreed upon with the client. Identify causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop action plans, implement changes and review. Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures.
- Client Quality Management : Ensure high level of interaction and integration with client to drive business for the entity as a whole. Amendments of SOP/SOW to ensure quality adherence and operate on a zero defect error.
- Deliverables : Review and analyse performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with the HOD and various Team Managers and with client and investigate causes for performance deviations (if any) and areas of improvement.
- Compliance and Governance : Monitor compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor etc. Adhering to Information Security Policies and procedures of the Company and Customers.
- Communication : Share internal satisfaction survey reports with Managers and drive action planning to manage internal customer satisfaction. Conduct regular meetings to ensure open communication and devise action plan to address issues / concerns raised by the team. Ensure high level of interaction and integration with client to drive business for the entity as a whole.
- Business & Strategy : Strategize and implement plans based on performance of the process, business targets, process management, training requirements and operations planning.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Soft spoken, firm in approach. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Fast paced with quick decision making.
- Hands-on with key employees and ability to handle high pressure environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.