Entrepreneur In Residence at Hello Health Group
Views:3612 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Hello Health Group - Commercial Director - Digital Sales (10-15 yrs)
Business Development & Leadership (90%)
As Commercial Director you will be ultimately responsible for the growth of the company's client base and revenues. Business development will fall into two broad categories of partnerships and direct B2B sales. Partnerships with telcos, content aggregators and agencies and direct sales with pharmaceuticals, consumer health, medical devices, and private hospitals. You will be tasked with leading all business development efforts and overtime building and managing the business development team to ensure we hit our quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Working with the CEO to plan monthly, quarterly and annual partnerships and business development roadmaps.
- Developing go-to-market strategies and sales funnels using commercial best practices with a view to having a competitive advantage.
- Arranging content partnerships meetings with relevant potential content partners including but not limited to: pharmacies, hospitals, medical and/or pharmaceutical departments of universities, doctors, doctor surgeries and pharmaceutical companies.
- Arranging sales meetings with all prospective clients and working with the relevant teams to reach the Company's revenue targets and leading the preparation of pitch decks.
- Assisting other teams with Client proposals and developing content marketing and advertorials strategies for future and existing clients.
- Implementation and management of company-wide CRM system for sales and business development. Ensuring teams execute and leverage tool as per Hello Health Group SOP.
- Negotiating on the company's behalf with all key vendors and suppliers.
Recruitment & Reporting (10%)
- You will be tasked with recruiting and managing the sales & BD team to ensure consistent growth in client base and revenue.
- Defining in collaboration with the CEO the JDs for all local commercial team members.
- Planning, Shortlisting and recruiting BD, Sales and Marketing professionals as per requirement.
- Training all of the commercial team how to use our technology, tracking sheets and Google Analytics to measure their performance.
- Managing the roll-out and commitment to the Commercial SOPs for sales/BD teams and processes and working with the senior managers in other markets to ensure these are suitably implemented locally.
- Measuring and tracking all key business performance indicators and presenting these to management & board of directors as necessary.