Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1119 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Hedge Fund Accountant - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
Hedge Fund Accountant
- Provide Accounting solutions to Hedge Funds for independent valuation, investor transparency and regulatory compliance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Calculation of daily NAV.
- Understands the Operation workflow with respect to trade booking, confirmation, settlement, collateral, product control and Investor allocation
- Perform Position and Cash recon with PB/ Custody / Counterparty and resolve all open breaks in a timely manner
- Perform middle office functions including P&L analysis, daily cash projections, calculations of FX transfers required for funding, checking client's contributions & redemptions etc.
- Review general ledger exceptions. Identify cause and make necessary adjustments.
- Verify performance by reviewing large P&L swings and analyzing income/expense journals for validity.
- Responsible for accruing daily or monthly non-security related accruals including management fees and financing accruals.
- Process non-automated transactions including OTC derivatives and their related cash movements.
- Perform daily and monthly securities pricing analysis.
- Validate and process corporate action data.
- Providing audit support and assistance to funds in the preparation on financial statements.
- Assistance with compliance functions.
- Good team player and willing to work across multiple shift
- Always Willing to learn and take additional task/responsibility