Manager - Talent Acquisition at Healthplix Technologies
Views:2948 Applications:992 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
HealthPlix Technologies - Senior Product Manager (3-7 yrs)
Who are we looking for?
The Senior Product Manager at HealthPlix will have the following responsibilities:
- Author high quality PRDs to define your vision and requirements for the product(s) or feature(s) that you'll be building for our doctors, patients, and our customers.
- Collaborate, and influence internal stakeholders across functional verticals to align them on the scope of the projects.
- Collaborate with the product designers to design the best product experience to solve our customers' problems.
- Collaborate with engineers within your pod to ensure you own the delivery of the release end-to-end.
- Work closely with the engineering manager, for estimates, and improve processes to between product and engineering teams to have on-time delivery of the various projects.
- Drive user adoption of all the rolled out product(s)/features, and assess opportunities to further enhance the experience to achieve the success metrics of that project.
- Work closely with the Product Analysts to build your own product dashboards for your features/products.
- Own the weekly reporting of your initiatives to the senior leadership, and your stakeholders. Share your hits and misses and customer insights in these meetings.
- Speak with your customers on a regular basis, to get customer feedback on your existing features, and get customer insights for the future roadmap.
- Help in defining the quarterly product roadmap for your product(s) aligning with the high level OKRs of the company.
You'll move to the following rounds, if you've crossed these thresholds:
- Recommended to have atleast 3 years in the product management space.
- Would be ideal if you have worked in product-first companies.
- Previously handled a team of APMs/PMs.
- Have previously led larger teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to drive user-first experiences.
Following skills or experience will set you apart from the other candidates:
- Have built your own product(s) and have users using them actively.
- Previously worked in a web-based consumer or saas platforms.
- Previously been a cofounder of a startup, or been a founding member of one.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Why should you join us?
HealthPlix is the largest clinic management platform for doctors and their clinics. We're 5x larger than the nearest competitor in terms of number of prescriptions generated on the platform. Due to COVID, the technology adoption of digital platforms within the doctors, clinics, hospitals have increased drastically which is supporting our growth. Along with that, Government of India now have supporting policies that favors the growth of the healthcare ecosystem. With programs like ABDM, GOI has launched HealthIDs for citizens that will allow us to maps all our healthdata against a single ID, and allow doctors to have consent-based access to the history of the patient. The time has for healthcare to undergo the UPI like transformation, just like fintech.
Wanna ride this wave with us?
What we can promise?
- Competitive Salary
- Great Medical Insurance
- Good work-life balance
- A collaborative, and learning environment
HealthPlix in recent news
- Healthtech startup HealthPlix raises $13.5M in Series B round led by Lightspeed: https://tinyurl.com/healthplix-lightspeed-funding
- HealthPlix launches Drug-to-Drug Interactions to assist doctors provide the correct line of treatment: https://ehealth.eletsonline.com/2022/08/healthplix-emr-launches-interactive-drug-drug-interaction-ddi-feature-to-assist-doctors/
- HealthPlix launches SmartScan to digital lab reports of the patients: https://health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/health-it/healthplix-launches-smartscan-to-digitise-patient-lab-reports-leveraging-ai-ocr/94005603
- HealthPlix crosses 20Million patients mark: https://www.financialexpress.com/healthcare/healthtech/healthplix-achieves-20-million-patients-mark-consultation-with-diabetologists-top-the-charts/2584867/