Manager - Talent Acquisition at Healthplix Technologies
Views:781 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
HealthPlix Technologies - Director - Sales (10-15 yrs)
HealthPlix has pioneered the digitization of healthcare through its future-ready AI-powered EMR platform for doctors in India. The start-up currently empowers 10K+ doctors to drive better health outcomes for their patients by providing clinical decision support at the point of care. More than 22 million patients have been treated using the HealthPlix EMR platform by doctors practicing across 16 specialties. HealthPlix doctor base and network spans across 370+ cities in India making it the trusted EMR platform for doctors in the country. In March 2023, we were the first Healthtech organization to raise $22 million in a Series C funding round led by Avataar Venture Partners, SIG Venture Capital and existing investors (Lightspeed, Kalaari, JSW Ventures, Blacksoil and Chiratae). With 300+ amazing team members and rapidly growing, HealthPlix would be a great destination for you if a fast-paced, high-growth company excites you!
About the role
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to lead our pharmaceutical business. S/he would be responsible for taking our solutions on real-world data and digital marketing to the pharmaceutical firms across the country and establishing HealthPlix as the partner of choice. The person will engage with C-suite and other top-level executives of the companies and design the right solution for them to drive collaborations, build relationships and generate sales. S/he would also lead a team of Sales Directors and Sales Leads in guiding and mentoring them to drive the revenue objectives of the company.
As Pharma business lead, s/he will identify and execute new business opportunities within pharma companies including:
- Deep-dive understanding of clients' business and define the potential for business alignment with HealthPlix product offerings
- Go high-and-wide within pharma companies to understand the full scope of opportunity - Create account-wise strategies to meet business targets along with Sales directors.
- Lead sales cycle from opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome: Identifying prospective customers, driving the discovery process at meetings with these customers, building the customer value proposition and getting the customer buy in on the same, structuring the business deal and negotiating on the key terms, and ultimately closing the deal
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (management, product, engineering and, doctor growth team) to identify current gaps and build on a roadmap for revenue growth
- Ideate and build on new product offerings in alignment with management and develop a revenue path for such offerings
- Guiding Sales directors in managing accounts by acting as an advisor on sales, marketing, strategy and consulting - Should be able to solve complicated problems of the clients through a solution-based approach
- Engage in contract renewals/client conversions of larger value
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 10+ years of revenue generation experience
- Experience with pharmaceutical / life sciences industry is mandatory.
- Strong pharmaceutical industry connects preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills, listening, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in managing a 20+ member team
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, ability to multitask and quick learner of new concepts / therapies.
Healthplix is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Doctors First
- Data-Driven Decisions
- Start small, think big, learn fast
- Be Accountable
- Move forward together.
Our commitment to our employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary benefits
- Rewards and Recognition
- Good Work Culture
- Quality Leaders