Manager - HR at HealthKart
Views:2431 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HealthKart - Manager/Senior Manager - Product Supply (3-4 yrs)
HealthKart - Manager/Senior Manager - Product Supply for New Businesses
This position requires proven strategic sourcing skills, communication, collaborative, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Contract Manufacturing network planning (long and short term)
- Supporting growth and innovation through identification and implementation with Contract Manufacturing suppliers, including researching and evaluating potential Contract Manufacturing plants for new product launches or transitions
- Support Make Or Buy analysis of new suppliers, launches and transitions
- Manage cross-functional communications for specification changes
- Provide Market intelligence including conducting market studies to identify new Contract Manufacturing sites and develop a robust supplier base
- Supplier Evaluation & Overall Relationship management to ensure business needs are met including defining objectives and improving supplier performance
- Budget and Productivity management including managing overall spend, analyzing pricing breakouts for manufacturing, establishing and managing budgets and tracking variances.
- Contract drafting, negotiation and execution, including scope, quality, time and cost of service and other contract terms and conditions working with legal teams
- Business Unit support including supporting new product launches, line extensions, discontinuations, attending project meetings, working with Contract Manufacturing on sample requests, contributing to sales private label requests, sustainability, and social audit requests and ad-hoc information requests
- Develop RFP/RFQs to select suppliers, analyze and recommend scenarios to stakeholders
- Contract management, including serving as overall communication liaison between Contract Manufacturer and customer, leading final finished goods specification review with R&D, supporting product supply on inventory and material and communicating on specification updates and verification
- Operational duties - Supply Planning (RM/PM/Production/Supply), Logistics, Warehousing and Transportation, Quality Assurance on Contract Manufacturer validation and compliance to specifications, and other QA or Regulatory technical support
- Bachelor's/Master degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field of study from Tier I college
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in strategic sourcing or supply chain
- Experience in the consumer industry (FMCG/Pharma) - preferably in an MNC.
- Good knowledge of GMP, FSSAI, HACCP
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Worked with budgets and reporting on Metrics, Variances, and Expenses.
- Capable of working through uncertainty with minimal levels of manager direction.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a cross-functional, multi-cultural, matrix environment
- Willingness to travel as role may involve over 12 days travel a month.
- Quick decision making
- The ability to creating WIN for all involved parties
- Eye for optimization
- Strong execution focus