HealthKart - Head - Performance Marketing (5-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Head - Performance Marketing for Gurgaon location.
About Healthkart :
Largest Digital First Nutrition Brands Platform with omni-channel distribution capabilities and 2 marquee nutrition brands (MuscleBlaze & HealthKart) which have leadership positions in their respective segments. The distribution strategy is omni-channel with 90+ offline stores, presence in Modern Trade, General Trade and Horizontal e-commerce like Amazon, Flipkart as well as owned platform - Healthkart.com
Job Description :
- Strategize and own the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels in the most optimised manner.
- Formulating Digital marketing strategies in order to increase brand visibility and improve online brand positioning of the business.
- Tracking efficiencies of the marketing spend across channels including Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks and social media campaigns.
- Be experimental in exploring new channels to drive traffic and acquisition which includes performance marketing through FB/AdWords.
- Liaison with the design team to experiment new creatives on a weekly basis.
- Thinking beyond the basics on social media and manage brand to develop a meaningful Social personality. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and increase revenue growth.
- Understanding online space and upcoming trends that would cater to the growth for B2C.
- Set up daily performance reports to analyse the performance and further optimize campaigns.
- Graduate ( IIT/MBA preferred but not a blocker for the right candidate )
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading and managing Facebook, Google Adwords UAC, Ad networks
- Experience in managing marketing teams within an organization with efficient Digital Sales Channel
- Experience in marketing automation
- Experience in a consumer focused company targeting users in tier 2,3 cities is a plus
- Should showcase a strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to marketing campaigns
- Should have a strong understanding of marketing tools such as FB Business/Google Adwords.
- Well versed with analytics tools such as, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, Branch, Appsflyer, Moengage, Clevertap
- Strong communication skills to speak to Ad networks, mobile publishers
- Strong decision making and negotiation skills