Manager - HR at HealthKart
Views:2466 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
HealthKart - Entrepreneur In Residence - Cosmoceutical (6-10 yrs)
Entrepreneur in Residence - Cosmoceutical (Female candidates preferred)
About the Organization:
- Founded in 2011, HealthKart is India's largest omni-channel specialty nutrition platform of the country. HealthKart offers a comprehensive range of nutrition supplements such as proteins, vitamins and herbal supplements, through a combination of online portal and 110+ physical retail stores spread across 40 cities. The company offers assistance to its customers in product selection and diet planning through trained nutritionists.
- HealthKart also owns India's leading sports nutrition brand, MuscleBlaze, which has been built by digital marketing and direct distribution. Using a similar digital-first approach, HealthKart is now building several direct-to-consumer brands in adjoining nutrition areas such as vitamins, kids and healthy foods.
- HealthKart is operationally profitable and well funded with some marquee investors, including Sequoia Capital, Sofina, Omidyar Network and Kae Capital.
About the role:
As Healthkart embarks on next phase of growth, we are looking for Entrepreneurs In Residence (EIRs) to create a direct-to-consumer (D2C) brand in cosmoceutical (cosmetics + nutrition) space. The EIR would be responsible for seeding, prototyping and incubating the brand from scratch into a validated business model ie product-market-fit, go-to-market strategy and overall scaleup model. EIR would work with pre-allocated budget and will have full independence in hiring team, designing and executing BTL/ATL marketing plan, defining goto market and deploying other required resources to bring brand to life.
Broad responsibilities of the role include -
- Build and lead the team required for the new brand development
- Define the brand value proposition and translate that into consistent product and communication architecture
- Formulate and launch relevant products
- Experiment and define go-to market strategy via online marketing supported with limited offline BTL/ATL marketing
- Scale the brand to critical mass of customers
The role will give deep down experience of true entrepreneurship with the backend support of R&D, Supply Chain, Sourcing and Manufacturing.
- Love for cosmetics and nutrition category with a strong passion for creating solutions for genuine customer needs
- Strong Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Ability to build and lead teams
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Ability to manage P&L
- MBA from top tier business schools (IIMs or Foreign business schools)
- 6+ years of post MBA brand management experience in top tier FMCG companies
- Experience of running own startup a huge plus!