Manager - HR at HealthKart
Views:4338 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
HealthKart - Chief of Staff (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for Chief of Staff (From McKinsey, BCG or Bain)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
As Healthkart embarks on next phase of growth, we are looking to ramp up the team to support multiple growth initiatives.
Chief of Staff (COS) to Founder & CEO, Sameer Maheshwari, will assist Sameer in creating and managing operating plan, investor communication and driving new initiatives.
Broad responsibilities of the role include:
- Robust analysis of new sectors/businessesfor expansion
- Working with CEO on creating Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and key goals
- Helping CEO with regular business reviews (product, metrics, team and strategy)
- Running PMO for core central projects
- Working closely with key influencers and decision makers across the organization to shape positive outcomes and impact business growth.
The role is designed to give comprehensive exposure to the candidate to various parts of the business and intended to transition into a business leadership role in 18-24 months.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skill
- Strong team skills and ability to collaborate with senior management
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Ability to think Top Down and Bottoms up
- MBA from top tier institutes (IIMs or International business schools)
- 3-4 years of post MBA management consulting experience at top tier firms, such as McKinsey, BCG or Bain
- 1-2 years of operating experience a plus
Compensation: Commensurate with the skills and experience