Director HR at HealthifyMe Wellness Private Limited
Views:810 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HealthifyMe - Head - Customer Delight (8-15 yrs)
- Design processes that scale at every point in the customer lifecycle including sales, onboarding, retention, servicing and query redressals.
- Improvise existing policies to scale up on existing quality standards.
- Train and build professional development plans for the customer facing team.
- Improve & monitoring team performance, productivity and service levels on an ongoing basis.
- Own / Drive our vision for Customer Experience across Inbound and Outbound customer channels including social media channels.
- Evolve processes for inspecting and sampling the customer interaction process at every stage from contact to resolution and follow-up.
- Review team and business performance statistics, determine and document areas that may need improvement.
- Be the voice of the customer in the leadership team working closely with product, marketing and engineering teams to implement insights and product improvements to continuously improve customer experience.
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented.
- Use data to inform all layers of our operating processes and strategic direction such as the timing of customer touch points and how we ensure consistent customer outcomes
- Work closely with sales to set up a process to manage our on website chat and ensure maximum lead conversion
- Own our online support documentation and work with marketing and product to ensure it is updated
- Work with PM, sales and other stakeholders to set up processes for priority support, phone support and define an escalation matrix
- Plan initiatives to empower the support team to transition into a more solutioning function hence reducing dependency on Product Management
- MBA Excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and mentoring ability.
- Good negotiation and empathy skills with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to hire, promote and develop talent density in the teams. expertise in defining SLAs and building processes to ensure adherence.
- Flair for analysis and ability to present crisp from Tier 1/ Tier 2 institutes in India or abroad.
- Worked in a high growth startup with at least 5 years of experience in managing large growing teams & relevant experience in customer delight domain.
- E insights to leadership.