Manager Human Resources at Healthians
Views:3289 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Healthians - General Manager - BPO Sales (14-18 yrs)
Healthians.com (Expedient Healthcare Marketing Pvt. Ltd)
Healthians.com (Trusted by Yuvraj Singh and established in 2015) is India's largest health test @ home service, creating a new benchmark for very high quality and honest prices in diagnostics. Technology-led the on-demand business is miles ahead of the competition and is disrupting the industry with innovative solutions. Healthians is growing at a scorching pace and doubling the business every 2-3 months. Now present in more 30 cities, it serves more than 5 lac customers PAN-India.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for End to End call center Operations & strategic decision making. Provide strategic leadership to the captive contact center.
- Responsible for strategic goal setting for call center operations/ sales team, project budgets, P&L, profitability and return on investment.
- Responsible to look after call center operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing system.
- Prepare team's performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, analytics, and forecasting.
- Develop & enhance Sales across all channels (Inbound and outbound calls).
- Conduct a strategic review of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the team is meeting its short-and long-term objectives and contributing to the growth of the organization.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Over 14 years of experience working in a similar role with a BPO/ Contact Centre/ e-commerce organization
- Must have Call center Operations (Sales) voice process experience.
- Scale up the process and put structure to entire sales and related processes.
- Strong Operations Management Experience with a large span of control.
- Strong Process Orientation with a very good understanding of Sales and Proven track record of managing large teams.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and mitigates risks.
- An ideal candidate would have a very strong customer focus and would work towards improving operational efficiency to ensure customer delight.
- Strong vision with interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness.
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character.
- Excellent communication skills (English Language).