Co-founder and CTO at HealthCloudAI
Views:978 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
HealthCloudAI - Digital Marketing Manager (2-10 yrs)
At HealthCloudAI, we are building an assistive AI solution to bring about a phenomenal change in the quality of Indian healthcare. If you are excited about bringing a positive change in Indian healthcare, you can contribute significantly by joining us as a digital marketing manager.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead the Digital and Social Media Strategy for HealthCloudAI. You will be responsible for marketing our products to a wider set of healthcare organizations, hospitals and doctors and bringing inbound leads. This is a Mini-CMO role to begin with and you will get to work with the founders (PhDs from University of Maryland) as well as an accomplished team of IIT, NIT and BITS engineers.
If interested, please mail your resume with the subject line "Digital marketing manager" and in the email mention your best idea to market our products (www.healthcloudai.com) .
1. Formulation and execution of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with online/offline community and stakeholders
2. Oversee social and digital media strategy as well as email marketing strategy
3. Manage and maintain our website
4. Creating and managing content for blogs and social media accounts
5. Building effective pipeline for lead generation for sales team through advanced use of digital marketing funnels
6. Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
7. Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
8. Attain key performance indicators
9. Building our brand awareness in international markets
1. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
2. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best and emerging practices
3. Experience of running social advertising campaigns and managing content calendar
4. Experience in content and content marketing
5. Experience with email marketing
6. Highly analytical and data-driven
7. Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin ads, email campaigns
8. Experience with SEO/SEM,
9. Knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) & web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.), Hubspot
Minimum Qualification: Masters Degree (preferably in fields such as communication, journalism, marketing etc.)
Work experience: 2+ years in digital marketing
Prior experience in healthcare domain
HealthCloudAI is a fast growing health-tech company developing assistive AI solutions for improving the quality of care provided to patients. Founders are PhDs from University of Maryland, College Park, USA. They have worked in Silicon Valley for several years on cutting-edge products like self-driving cars, computational cameras, social media data mining, etc. They have a combined research experience of 20+ years with 30+ US patents and 40+ peer reviewed publications in major international conferences and journals.