AM - Talent Acquisition at Health Care At Home India Pvt Ltd
Views:429 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Health Care At Home - Manager - Site Acquisition (5-11 yrs)
The Site Acquisition Manager is responsible for leasing and acquiring space and assessing related infrastructure. He will be responsible for performing analytics, conducting market research on targeted regions, developing acquisition opportunities, negotiating commercial terms with landlords, stakeholders, and constructing/negotiating complex lease agreements while handling associated legal documents. This will include new leases, as well as lease renewals and Amendments. The Site Acquisition Manager will work closely with our regional supply, engineering, construction, legal, security, networking, and operations teams throughout each project and throughout the sequence of each transaction.
Profile's Basic requirement:
- Source TCC centers for HCAH in all major metros of India
- This could be multiple micro markets in the same city.
- Site size 20000 - 25000 Sq ft leading to 50 bed centers.
- Warm shell / BTS / sick hospitals sites will be preferred.
- Will have to adhere to and improvise present checklist for site identification.
- Should have a decent network of brokers / contacts.
- Should be well versed with local land laws and hospital legal requirements.
- Should be a tough negotiator.
- The expected time of site closure is 1 month to LOI from start of search of the site.
- Should be able to offer innovative solutions of the constraints.
- Should be well versed with the healthcare ecosystem of that micro market.
- Should be willing to travel extensively in the most frugal manner.
- Sourcing the sites by evaluating, selecting, developing, and managing real estate transactions for property data center.
- Develops and presents project scope, performance levels, stack plans, occupancy plans, site-level strategies, and project updates for stakeholders.
- Drives execution of client goals within approved timelines while resolving issues in the market by partnering with regional leads/stakeholders.
- Monitors program and service-delivery feedback to improve performance.
- Evaluates processes, collaborates with business partners and strategic vendors, reviews industry innovations, and recommends and implements innovative solutions.
- develop strategy, generate, and refine a list of sites, and does do due diligence of sites.
- Oversees the research and analysis of real estate options in a variety of markets for business impact. Strategically evaluates the determining criteria, transportation, heat mapping, competitor analysis, real-estate pipeline, and future investment opportunities. Leverages financial analysis to recommend a lease or purchase decision.
- Provides oversight of broker contract negotiations. Partners with Microsoft real estate staff to ensure codes, standards, equipment, materials, installations, or procedures are approved. Develops, documents, and oversees the broker's delivery of lease or acquisition agreements, provides documentation, business cases, and deal summaries. Guides cross-team delivery in the review, due diligence, design, and entitlement to allow for the construction. Seeks approval in line with corporate policy.
- Ensures vendors have relevant contracts. Reviews documents and do negotiations (e.g., finances, business term) and executes low to medium business impact contracts (e.g., land or building acquisition, leases, incentives).
- Minimum of 5 -10 years of professional experience in site-building sourcing, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage and execute RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs to select the best vendors for each project.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships, negotiating contracts and agreements with suppliers.
- Evaluate existing suppliers and research new vendors to ensure the best price and quality of materials and services.
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies to meet hospital industry-specific sourcing needs and goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.