Talent Acquisition Executive at Healofy
Views:365 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Healofy - Director - UX & User Research (5-10 yrs)
Director - UX & User Research
What You Will Accomplish:
We're looking for a head of UX to drive end-to-end user experience design, including research, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes and validation across multiple products and areas. Working across multiple cross functional product teams, the head of UX will seek to create and influence the creation of the ultimate user experience to create business impact while ensuring a consistent design language. You'll champion visually appealing yet incredibly powerful functional design which will be simple for the Healofy mothers to interact with the application & will bring out the Healofy Brand Value & Positioning.
This should describe you:
- Own the end-to-end design process of the team to drive high-velocity high-quality product design.
- Build a strong user/customer research program to validate problems and solutions.
- Deliver a constant focus on improvement. Leverage metrics, user testing, innovative design thinking to guide your leading design decisions.
- Bring an in-depth understanding of design patterns across web and mobile platforms of Healofy
- Bring critical experience and skills in visual design, UX design, research, micro-interactions.
- You strongly believe in and have a mindset towards collaboration, user empathy, curiosity, communication skills, and visual communication skills.
- Strive towards the most efficient Designer-Developer handoff. Knows how to do this better.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment, good to have past experience in a Product based startup.
- Prefer candidates coming from eCommerce & Community platforms.
- Have experience with responsive visual interface design, layouts and grid systems, visual hierarchy, typography, colour theory, animation, accessibility, and A/B testing.
- 5-6 years of designing e-commerce & community products for mobile & web. .
- A track record of leading and inspiring design teams.
- Experience setting up user research programs and testing methodologies that drive design decisions.