Talent Acquisition Executive at Healofy
Views:2493 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Healofy - Business Demand Growth Director (5-10 yrs)
Business Demand Growth Director
What You Will Accomplish:
The Head of Demand Growth will be a key member of our team, responsible for driving growth. This strategic role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who can work cross-functionally and determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and scale orders & revenue with our target buyer persona.
This individual will own all aspects of demand generation marketing, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, creative, branding and marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for leaders who want to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
This should describe you:
- Leading & working with a team of marketers to execute a multi-channel demand growth strategy and drive key business metrics
- Plan & execute data backed campaigns & growth hacks to scale D2C orders & revenue
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession and data driven disciplined decision-making.
- Establish internal processes to optimize conversion. Get to the root of issues and blockers and then intelligently implement tools and technologies to get the job done (technology is not a panacea for problems, so a deep understanding of the core challenges and constraints is always critical).
- Forecasting monthly pipeline and presenting weekly results to Leadership functions
- Driving the strategy and execution of demand growth through email, whatsapp, events, co-marketing, etc. to engage users & drive sales
- Growing the Demand Generation and Marketing Ops team through hiring, coaching, and training
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness.
- 5+ years of experience in a D2C revenue growth role
- Strong track record of driving revenue growth
- Strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Deep understanding of various marketing channels including paid search, SEO, content, ABM, social, events
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching