HR at HeadSpin Technologies Private Limited
Views:319 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HeadSpin Technologies - Global Partner Lead (5-10 yrs)
Who We Are :
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 65+ countries and 100+ cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpins service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role :
We are looking for high-energy and passionate individuals to develop, nurture and manage mutually beneficial relationships. These will be with partners or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, global systems integrators (GSI) and/or independent software vendors and their ecosystem partners to drive additional revenue with joint sales efforts. You will have outstanding relationship building skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
What You'll Do :
- Coordinate all company activities with the partner, including sales, marketing, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements.
- Promote HeadSpin products and offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions.
- Establish and maintain account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieve assigned quota for HeadSpin products and services through partners.
- Create and manage opportunity funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engage company resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for the company.
- Provide the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partner.
- May recruit and develop business relationships with new partners.
- Create and confidently deliver product presentations to partners and customers.
- Serve as an expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, promotions, and configurations.
- Assist customers with use cases around HeadSpin Remote Control, Test Automation and Performance Management, Continuous UX Monitoring, etc.
What You Need :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of selling experience preferably in GSI or relevant experience working with GSIs.
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers, aligning partner and HeadSpin processes and promoting HeadSpin products and offerings.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Strong partner management and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical skills.