Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:2632 Applications:671 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:485
Headout - Vice President - Finance (10-15 yrs)
Headout is looking for a VP - Finance who is capable of building and mentoring a fast-growing, young, and talented team. They should be a strong communicator, system-builder, and project manager. As VP of Finance, you will be responsible for managing, developing, and overseeing the whole financial & legal operations of the organization. This is a leadership role that will report directly to the Founders and will play a critical role in shaping the organizational strategy and success.
Given the ever-evolving nature of our business, it is critical that you are able to learn independently and seek out & evaluate new ideas to bring back to the organisation.
1. Setting SOPs and strategy for Headout's finance team on all dimensions i.e accounting, taxation, compliance, secretarial and foreign exchange controls, receivables, payables, and financial operations.
2. Improve systems in place to support accurate and timely storage and submission of data
3. Ensuring real-time financial statements like balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statements, and MIS are available for business decision making
4. Overseeing process set-up and adherence of accounting, taxation, and legal framework of new markets
5. Establish internal controls and procedures to ensure effective protection of the company assets & value
6. Oversee compliances and secretarial matters of all group companies globally
7. Manage corporate structuring, treasury, and asset management functions to safeguard & maximize corporate value
8. Manage all statutory & external audits in a timely & responsible manner
9. Assist founders with fundraising & investor relations
10. Prepare annual budgets, analyse variances and suggest corrective actions
1. 10+ years of work experience in finance, preferably in a startup
2. Prior track record of heading the finance function and leading high-performing teams
3. Hands-on experience with accounting software & ERP systems
4. Excellent knowledge of financial modeling, data analysis, and forecasting methods
5. Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
6. Ability to design scalable & efficient systems and processes
7. Proven team management and mentorship skills
Headout's mission is to entertain, educate and inspire people all over the globe by connecting them with amazing in-person experiences. By helping people discover & connect with exceptional experiences at the push of a button, we unlock a happier world.
On this mission, we've already served 6M+ guests from 190 countries and built a strong business that drives $200M+ in annual sales while attaining profitability.
As travel and in-person experiences recover, Headout is playing a critical role in our return to our way-of-life. With the huge pent-up demand that has generated over the past year and the accelerated digitisation of the experiences ecosystem, there is no better time to build the future of happiness than NOW.