Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:3298 Applications:515 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:485
Headout - Senior Manager - Customer Support & Engagement (5-10 yrs)
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We- ve grown 6x in the last 12 months and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley.
As Sr. Manager - Customer engagement, you're leading all our customer engagement efforts and are the focal point in ensuring a great Headout experience for each and every one of our users. Your responsibilities include:
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of Associates and SMEs focused on community engagement & customer support
- Build an efficient reporting structure to manage team KPIs
- Build & manage workflow processes to improve efficiency and service delivery
- Set up escalation matrices and engagement guidelines for the team
- Implement training and up-skilling programs for the team
- Build quality audits to ensure a great user experience across all customer touch-points
- Conduct RCA of customer issues and collaborate with operations and supply teams to solve for these at source
- Work with product teams to improve customer experience and reduce support interactions
Who you are:
- Leader: 5+ years experience with 3+ years of experience managing a team in a customer support or community management role.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented: You love the idea of interworking systems and structured processes. Familiar with various SaaS tools.
- Time management: You have excellent time management and prioritization skills and can handle multiple tasks with ease.
- Problem-solver: You are able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Customer centric: Obsessed with customer experience and genuinely empathise with our users
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.