Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:3101 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Headout - Manager - Performance Marketing (4-12 yrs)
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences in their city at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
We- ve grown 15x in the last 9 months and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates and others.
About the role:
Headout offers users around our cities access to experiences that span different verticals: live events, sports, tours, attractions, one time events, activities, classes, venues, movies and on and on and on. Each of these verticals carries hundreds -if not thousands- of products, all waiting to be discovered by users in each city. Each member of Headout's Performance Marketing Team is responsible for making sure that our products reach out and are cherished by millions of users across the world.
The Performance Marketing Associate directly owns and ensures sustainable growth for the categories & products they manage and thus are responsible for overall company growth and profitability. This role reports to our VP Growth.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
Own and Manage end-to-end online demand acquisition channels for Headout, which includes:
- Owning and managing marketing budgets for key markets/categories
- Own key metrics like Top-line and Profitability for key categories and work towards constantly growing those numbers
- Ensure optimal use of funds by constantly working on improving and experimenting with creatives, targeting, product etc.
- Regular experimentation to identify new channels of sustainable user acquisition
- Coordinate with various teams like Category Management, Data, Business Development, Design to ensure a healthy topline growth rate through Online Marketing channels using various levers like:
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Finding opportunities to improve conversion rates for your categories via Product/Supply enhancements
- Conduct research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns
What we- re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in managing paid acquisition channels specially Google Adwords
- Smart & driven with a never ending hunger to learn
- Detail-oriented, analytical and comfortable with spreadsheets
- Able to effectively prioritize & manage your time
- Team players but independent and self-starters
Experience in MS office & web analytics tools a plus