Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:5855 Applications:542 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Headout - Manager - CRM & Growth (2-6 yrs)
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
We- ve grown 6x in the last year and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates and others.
We are looking for someone to own all the communication channels and support the retention team in their quest to meaningfully re-engage with our existing customers. Retention lies at the heart of our global growth strategy over the next two years and in this role, you will be closely working with product, marketing and data to create meaningful user journeys and managing, curating and planning 1-1 interactions across mediums of emails, push, SMS, Whatsap etc.
- Ideate, build & execute campaigns to drive retention, reactivation, engagement, onboarding with a focus on Conversions, LTV & Repeat.
- Manage all channels of communication with customers including Email Marketing, SMS and Push notification
- Understand consumption behavior and convert the insights into more nuanced user segments and related communication opportunities.
- Conceive and run experiments with clear success/failure metrics.
- Be the voice of the Channel Marketing team in all retention related conversations, meetings, and brainstorms including changes to the business, strategy, product and brand.
What we're looking for?
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience developing lifecycle programs; comfortable with segmentation, marketing automation, email marketing, other communication channels.
- Ability to operate strategically and analytically, to understand organization's objective.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity.
- Proficient with A/B testing, reporting and analytics platforms.
- Experience in Marketing Automation tools and CRM like CleverTap, WebEngage, AppBoy, MixPanel etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.