Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:1840 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Headout - Lead - Performance Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences in their city at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
Headout has grown 16x in the last 2 years, is profitable and serves millions of transacting customers from 190+ countries every year. We are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates and others.
About the role :
Headout offers users around our cities access to experiences that span different verticals: live events, sports, tours, attractions, one time events, activities, classes, venues, movies and on and on and on. Each of these verticals carries hundreds -if not thousands- of products, all waiting to be discovered by users in each city. Each member of Headout's Performance Marketing Team is responsible for making sure that our products reach out and are cherished by millions of users across the world.
The Performance Marketing Leader directly owns and ensures sustainable growth for the categories & products they manage and thus are responsible for overall company growth and profitability. This role reports to our VP Growth.
As Performance Marketing Leader, you will :
1. Manage Paid Search and other demand acquisition channels for Headout. This includes :
Actively launch, manage and grow Paid Search campaigns for new and existing categories across the globe :
- Optimize these campaigns for key metrics like Top-line and Profitability and work towards constantly growing those numbers
- Ensure optimal use of funds by constantly working on improving and experimenting with creatives, targeting, landing page etc.
- Regular experimentation to identify new opportunities to scale both existing and new channels of sustainable user acquisition
2. Coordinate with various teams like Category Management, Data, Supply, to ensure a healthy topline growth rate through online marketing channels using various levers like :
- Identify new market opportunities
- Find opportunities to improve conversion rates for your categories via product/supply enhancements
3. Conduct research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of search marketing campaigns as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns
What we're looking for someone who is/has :
- 2+ years of experience in managing paid search campaigns
- 1+ years of experience of managing e-commerce paid search campaigns
- Experience with paid search automation is a big plus
- Comfortable with MS office/Spreadsheets & web analytics tools
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Smart & driven with a never ending hunger to learn
- Able to effectively prioritize & manage their time
- Team players but independent and self-starters