Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:2811 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Headout - Editor/Head - Content (3-12 yrs)
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
We've grown 15x in the last 9 months and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates and others.
What you'll do?
- Create frameworks and playbooks for the content team via a process of constant experimentation.
- Work closely with the marketing team to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Impeccable writing & editing skills, research abilities and understanding of readership. You will be working on different types of content, viz. blogs, product descriptions, and SEO-based articles.
- Evaluate content from a holistic perspective, and making necessary edits to maintain the overall quality.
- Identify training needs and put quality control measures in place.
Who are you?
- Have over 3 years of experience in content production (preferably in travel domain or an e-commerce company).
- Experience in leading and developing a content team, able to develop and provide clear direction to other team members.
- Should be able to execute error free writing and editing.
- Should be a strong editorial-first person who enjoys travel and lifestyle and has a well-rounded exposure.
- Good visual communication fundamental and design intuition, able to review creative outputs with high attention to detail and provide clear feedback that is likely to lead to improve aesthetics quality of output without reducing clarity and consistency of communication.
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and other responsibilities and at the same time able to clearly prioritize / effectively delegate tasks. Able to perform under pressure and ambiguity.