Manager - Human Resources at Headout
Views:9041 Applications:1371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1335
Headout - Associate Category Manager (2-4 yrs)
Headout offers users around our cities access to experiences that span different verticals such as live events, tours, attractions, activities, classes and so on. Each of these verticals carries hundreds, if not thousands, of products, all waiting to be discovered by users in each city. Each member of Headout's Category Management team acts as the business manager of part of Headout's catalog, and is responsible for the assortment, merchandising, pricing and financial performance of their categories. They actively collaborate with our partner operations, business development & marketing teams to support account performance.
Category Managers help enable local experiences and city discovery by sifting through our marketplace's entire catalogue of products to create compelling curations that engage our customer to browse, love and purchase. You'll curate new collections each week and help us reach key goals relating to user conversion, retention and engagement. We fuel our product experience through a mix of visuals and analytics, so a love for all things local and data is ideal. This role will report to our VP Growth.
Your Responsibilities :
- Continually evolve the category's assortment strategy through in-market expertise
- Own and optimize the product sourcing mix across a wide variety of partners
- Own category financial targets (e.g. GMV and margin), and identify (and execute upon) levers to achieve those targets
- Manage on-site product presentation and catalog data, and drive requirements into the search and browse experience - Taxonomy, Navigation, Tagging, Attributes
- Identify shopper experience and product work-flow enhancement opportunities and collaborate with product teams to execute
- Collaborate with Headout's marketing team around category promotions
- Work with influencers and partners on collections for app and web across five verticals
- Collaborate with marketing and design on creative briefs for spotlight and emails
What we're looking for :
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce, data analysis, category management or product management
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable in spreadsheets
- Able to effectively prioritize, manage their time, and communicate
- Team players but independent and self-starters
- Experience in MS office suite, SQL, JSON files, or web analytics tools a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.