Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:233 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Works - Stone & Marbles (20-25 yrs)
Job Title/Designation: Head Works for Stone, Silvasa
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Key Responsibilities/Activities /Tasks required to perform:
Position Purpose :
This position is overall responsible for governance and managing plant operations with accountability of plant performance and operational profitability. Overlook production, maintenance, planning, quality, human resources, dispatch, housekeeping, budgets, various environmental, industrial/ governmental norms while maintaining harmonious industrial climate an automated SAP environment. Will be responsible for overseeing effective implementation of all plant related systems/ processes. Work closely with Marketing for delivering products On Demand with timeline, cost and quality.
- Plan optimum use of available production facilities to ensure on time delivery of quality products with effective utilization of work force, utility, raw materials etc.
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing/operation vision, strategy, policies, Processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Make effective org structures with allocation of resources as required
- Ensure planning, organizing, directing the employees to achieve organization targets
- Maintain harmonious relations with key stakeholders (including local communities, govt authorities etc) for smooth functioning
- Monitor plant operations, engage with team to ensure effective implementation of action plans in various areas of plant operations
- Ensure effective implementation and usage of SAP in all plant operations
- Increase production, assets capacity, productivity, flexibility while optimizing costs (like OT)
- Ensure quality standards and on-time shipping/dispatch.
- Participate in various activities related to safety, quality, productivity, innovation, maintenance, dispatch etc
- Conduct budget reviews and reporting cost / opex plans to management.
- Ensure effective implementation / updation of various standard operating procedures
- Working closely for new infrastructure development/expansion activities
- Translate site strategy into specific annual performance goals and departmental objectives including KPIs, and to track them.
- Work closely with procurement to maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Ensure close co-operation with Plant and Sales to improve sales and after sales service.
- Good knowledge of Maintenance of machinery and its upgradation with latest technology
- Resolve escalated queries of the team along with HR as applicable
- Ensure timely recruitment, manage and develop strong second / third line as applicable
- Ensure safety & high productivity at the workplace while maintaining good industrial relations
- Facilitate initiatives for training need identification and building requisite skills & competencies through systematic training & skill-up gradation initiatives for the team
- Actively drive with HR key organization processes like performance management process, employee recognition