Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:8684 Applications:684 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Head - Work Force Management/Resource Management Group - IT (17-24 yrs)
Head Work Force Management ( WFM) / Resource Management Group ( RMG) - IT Organisation
Role : Looking for a Strategist having a proven track record of managing demand - supply and optimum utilization of available associates in an organization. Help increasing the bottom-line revenue through pyramid correction and other cost saving initiatives. Experience in building and leading teams responsible to drive resource management and internal projects Hands on experience in Resource Planning, Rostering, Scheduling, BPM, Analytics & Project Management.
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- The RMG head is responsible for the end-to-end resource management to ensure smooth and effective delivery functioning of the Organisation.
- The RMG head is expected to collaborate with key drivers of business (Delivery and Sales) and enable implementation of strategies towards 100% fulfillment of business needs and eventually YOY growth.
Key Responsible Areas :
- Strategic pool management and effective re-deployment of the project ramped down associates.
- Improve forecasting and tracking of the demand globally.
- Generate career growth opportunities for internal associates through IJP (Internal job posting) and other organizational initiatives.
- Strategize and develop new resource supply channels to fulfil un-forecasted demand
- Working with stakeholders such as Delivery Managers, in order to understand the skills and areas for development for all assigned resources and upcoming opportunities
- Reporting to Stakeholders on fulfillment of Critical Accounts
- Enable internal Build pipeline for Niche skills
- Define hiring SLA and improve YoY to save billing loss.
- Bench Management and project ramp up with defined timelines.
- Training employees on their roles and responsibilities within the overall resource management process, and the usage of the resource management systems in line with process
Preferred Candidate :
- A Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) preferably in HR from a reputed organization.
- Minimum 17+ years of overall experience is a must.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in WFM / RMG functions in IT Industry is a must.
- Minimum 5 to 6 yrs of Team management exp is a must.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills