Senior Consultant at PSS India
Views:273 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Work Force Management & Performance Analytics (12-15 yrs)
- Role holder will be responsible for setting up workforce management & performance analytics COE. Objective of the function will be to look at efficiency improvement areas across products/business lines and recommend strategies/solutions for productivity enhancement.
- A go to person for senior management team for seeking analytics based solutions for business problems.
- Creation of accurate business forecast & staffing models develop resource planning strategies to support expected business volumes.
- Set-up Enterprise Performance Management unit and develop the performance analytics framework
- Develops or uses sales measurement models and diagnostics tools to identify sales performance indicators, areas of opportunity, and sales force training needs.
- Optimize business & operational structure for various verticals and allocate resources at zone/region level with associated frameworks like DR span, cost of business acquisition. Work on the concept of Quality & Profitable growth.
- Provide insights into sales metrics performance identifying areas of risk and opportunity in weekly and monthly sales cadences.
- Deliver sales operations/analytics presentations to Management team
- Measure sales force productivity and ensures effective implementation of established strategies and tactics, i.e.: R&R, incentive models and resource allocation/utilization models.
- Partners with business intelligence team for the acquisition, integration, analysis and reporting of syndicated data. Ensures accuracy within internal systems.
- Master Data Management related to employee and distribution performance- In conjunction with IT & business intelligence to ensure the system and processes are in place to ensure a clean master data and one version on truth
- Work closely with Finance and Operations teams to share sales data and insights.
Desired Profile :
- 12+ years related experience in Business Analytics and strategy domain
- Must have strong Analytical Skills & Business Strategy exposure
- Formal education in Analytics/Statistics
- Hands on experience in complex model development using R, Python
- Deep understanding of voluminous data extraction & management techniques