Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:362 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Work Force Management - BPO (15-20 yrs)
This role is with reputed captive shared services client.
Its objective is to lead and drive the end-to-end workforce management activities that includes best-in-class HR supply chain management, workforce planning/strategies, workforce transformation, productivity enhancement and incentive administration. Smoothen flow of Talent from surplus teams to deficit teams, optimizing buffer/unbilled resources at the organisation
The Workforce Management Leader will be an integral part of the Transformation/Operations/Central function. This transformational leader will lead and develop strategies to optimize Workforce Management (Work Force optimization, schedule adherence, productivity Incentive administration) to remove gaps and drive efficiency to optimize employee productivity. This leader will also have accountability to lead and develop strategies to Track Volumes/Demand variations, forecasting and planning of staffing levels in support of all Operations hiring requirements and would be authorising internal and external talent augmentation.
1) To be successful in this role, the individual will possess a strong understanding of workforce management, process design/engineering, and capacity planning/forecast modelling for business utility functions.
2) Design an operating model that ensures close partnership with the delivery functions
3) Collaborate horizontally to drive greater consistency and efficiency in capacity management/volume forecasting
4) Define strategies to uplift technology and tools; advocating for mutually beneficially use of existing and emerging technologies
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
1) Leading a workforce management function and being able to work within the confines of current staffing and recommending schedules of support and services organizations
2) Producing capacity forecasts and staffing requirements needed to meet service level targets within budget
3) Measuring scheduling and interval accuracy across the department, and drive initiatives to improve accuracy
4) Collaboration with managers and drive Real Time Management activities for our global Support teams
5) Produce WFM reports and recommend action plans to maintain healthy SLAs and Productivity across.
6) Design, Monitor & be the feeder of incentive pay-outs which are based on agreed SLAs & Productivity across all Operations teams. This activity will be working along with the BLs.
7) Future-proof Support Operations by working closely with Leadership and other internal cross functional teams to account for future launches of new services and lines of business
1) Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, a minimum of 15+ years of work experience of which 8+ should be in Workforce Management and repeatability standards, enforcing accountability for high quality work
2) Experience leading a Workforce Management Function for a large-scale operation
3) Experience leading capacity planning/volume forecasting, for large scale operations
4) Possess strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex analysis and insights into relevant business discussions with diverse groups of leaders and organizations
5) Excellent problem solving and analytic capabilities utilized to identify root cause issues/improvement opportunities and designing approaches/programs to address those issues. Proficiency in Lean Sigma would be an advantage
6) Championing change, innovation and collaborates with others on continuous improvements
7) Proven track record of building partnerships, collaborating, and influencing at senior levels and across lines of businesses
8) Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.