Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1164 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Web Analytics - Automotive Website (5-8 yrs)
Head - Analytics (Web)
Senior Leadership Role
End to end management of entire web analytics for the organization
About Our Client:
Our client is an automotive website, which was launched in 2008. It offers a database of cars in categories, ranging from new launches to upcoming models, from brand names to body types, from price ranges to popular choices, etc. Our client provides its visitors with car reviews, and e-commerce services to help them reach out to the automobile dealers.
Our client is looking for an individual with the ability to measure and analyze the nature of the customer's interaction with all our websites. The individual will be responsible for collection, analysis, and presentation of various web metrics and test results.
- Working with Google Analytics in particular and other web analytics platforms, you will develop regular and ad-hoc reports, analyze trends, summarize and present findings
Key Areas of Responsibility -
- Expert knowledge of web analytics tools; particularly Google Analytics
- Expertise with attribution methodologies, A/B and multivariate testing
- Measure and analyze the larger picture of business performance; including Click stream data - Traffic, Conversions & Sales
- Testing and Behavioral Targeting of Customers, Optimizing various Conversion Paths
- Google Analytics, Webtrends Analytics experience, Predictive modeling
The Successful Applicant : As a successful applicant, you need to have:
- MBA degree from Tier1/2 College
- 5 to 8 years experience in WEB Analytics
What's On Offer:
You get to be a part if a growing organization and a part of their leadership team as well. As the Head of Analytics (Web), you would manage the entire web analytics for the organization which would include, project management, strategy, operations and talent management as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.