Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:530 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Warehousing Construction & Project Management - Infrastructure/Real Estate (12-18 yrs)
Head Warehousing Constructions & Project Management- Real Estate Chennai
- A New Vertical being created, reporting directly to CEO/MD.
- The responsibilities include on Warehousing construction, Land Acquisition, Project Management,.
Experience : 12-18 years with Civil Engineering Background and Civil/Construction knowledge.
The core should be from Civil background with warehousing construction
Additional knowledge on Land acquisition and approvals is required.
Experience from :
b. Leading Developers
c. Warehousing Construction and Project Management Companies
Job Description :
- Industry Connect is crucial - connect with Brokers/ IPCs/Developers/ Land Owners/Warehousing.
- Should have understanding of Chennai Real Estate Rules for FSI Calculation and should be able to do Financial Feasibility (P&L).
- Conducted locations studies to identify potential investment opportunities and various deal structuring
- Understanding of various development options and broad steps for project execution - Should be able to understand the stage of development for the Project and identify broad risks in the project.
- Broad Legal understanding to understand the basic title of the Property
- Feasibility studies for market expansion, product, pricing, sales velocity estimations studies, market trend analysis.
- Provide strategic counsel through customized research inputs and MIS.