Senior Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:714 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Warehouse Solution Design - Logistics Firm (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a professional in Warehouse Solutions designing from a logistics company
The position is focused on end-to-end supply chain solutions.
This position will execute supply chain solutions in the areas of analytics, network design, transportation routing design, warehouse design and inventory right-sizing etc., also drive projects in RFI, RFQ, and RFP and delivery on time.
Responsibilities also include the execution of data mining, rigorous analysis, and output formatting.
The Supply Chain Solution Engineer will also support proposal development, project timeline development, tools development, and management projects in different verticals. Perform client needs evaluation by working with Sales in Pre-Sales solution capacity.
Key Result Areas :
1. Key member for the development and delivery of various RFQ's / RFI's / RFP's & Tenders pan-India within stipulated TATs.
2. Responsible for formulation of commercial proposals based on a thorough understanding of the client's strategy and requirements.
3. In-depth data analysis of throughput, seasonal and monthly trend, and storage volume analysis responsible for providing; a cost-effective commercial solution with effective reduction in fixed and variable costs, by carrying out different cost and resource modeling.
4. Evaluating IRR, and NPV and accessing estimated profit percentage earning during the project life cycle and analyzing risk associated.
5. Developing and implementing Lean and Agile methodology/ project strategies for clients in Energy, Healthcare, Consumer / Retail, Automotive, FMCG, and Industrial domains and providing an interim solution for their day-to-day operational requirements.
6. Automation-based process improvement for reducing Goods to Man time with process optimization and Commenting on the latest technologies that can be deployed for warehouse/ operation management with reducing dependency on Man goods scenarios, with long-term profit-sharing analysis.
7. Working closely with an internal warehousing team and operation manager to deploy automation and increase overall productivity for current business reducing peak variable cost.
8. Standardizing process across all warehouses, improvement in Sop's, Safety, 5S, and training in increasing productivity.