Senior Consultant at Antal International
Views:2652 Applications:636 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Warehouse Operations - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
The Head of Warehouse Operations is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy. The role works with the Head of Operations and works very closely with the leadership team to develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of warehouse operations . The person also plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining relationships with 3PL's, Logistics Partners and Carrying and Forwarding Agents.
- Leading the entire warehousing and logistics division.
- Taking a lead role in the set-up, design and running warehouses - managing day-to-day operational requirements of a high-growth business, project management and implementation. Adapt the warehouse and logistics process to the changes in business requirement keeping cost efficiencies in mind.
- Designing and implementing KPI metrics to manage carrier management suppliers - whilst also getting involved in the contract negotiations and ongoing relationship management
- Set up and manage the relationships with 3rd party warehouses, e-commerce partners, retail stores and logistics companies.
- Improving and automating data management and reporting as an endeavor to build efficiencies and drive continuous improvement within the guard rails of Cost, Quality, Reliability & Stakeholder Experience.
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to help buy in and increase collaboration