Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:15656 Applications:597 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Head/VP - Learning & Development - BFSI (10-16 yrs)
Head Vice President L&D
The Learning & Development role has overall responsibility to manage all aspects of Training, Organization Development, Talent Management, Employee engagement, Internal communication, Learning and Culture.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partner with Head of Human Resources to assess current and future skill and competency requirements and develop appropriate talent strategies.
- Work with business leadership and HR leadership to translate business strategies into human capital needs and overall strategic workforce plans to support the organization.
- Develop and implement competitive external and internal strategic programs that strengthen the ability to attract, assess, select and integrate an optimal blend of skills across all companies.
- Partner with Senior leadership for senior and executive level searches.
- Evaluates, creates/maintains job descriptions and levels (where applicable) for all positions
- Design, develop, implement, and improve Learning & Talent strategy.
- Lead the Talent Assessment Process (TAP) strategy, system, and process to collaborate with business leaders to define strategic talent needs for the business and identify high potential talent.
- Design, implement and communicate Employee Engagement strategies across
- Partner with Functional leaders to drive successful talent assessment processes and, in creating succession and development plans for their organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- MBA degree required, and a minimum 10 -15 years of relevant experience in the HR field. Previous roles could be as an HR Business Partner, Learning & Development and/or OD specialist
- Skilled in identifying, understanding, and adapting outstanding practices and processes from other organizations to help improve performance.
- Has relentlessly high standards and is results oriented. Exhibits excellent judgment and deals well in ambiguous circumstances.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking, yet able to execute tactically.
- Ability to recognize opportunity for improvement and lead change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.