Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:1712 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head/VP - Internal Audit - BFSI/Banking/Telecom/Insurance (14-18 yrs)
Looking for Head of Internal Audit (would overview & setup Risk as well.)
Position reports to CFO
Have 4/5 DR
This role provides the Internal Audit organization with strategic direction in the establishment of risk-based auditing and reporting methodologies, organization design, and effective positioning of the function to ensure provision of independent assurance which is consistent and aligned with the client's business objectives, and for a sub set of a product line/function entity ensures the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports which meet the requirements of the Boards, their affiliates and of the client's respective regulators,
- Contributes to strategic direction of the client's Internal Audit (IA) function in the establishment of risk based auditing and branch examinations, which include reporting methodologies, organizational design and effective positioning of the function to ensure provision of independent assurance. This is to be consistent and aligned with the client's business objectives.
- Uses excellent communication, leadership and strong management skills to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners and external audiences including regulators and external auditors. Frequently engages in both internal and external negotiations which will have a major impact on the function, and possibly on the organization as a whole.
- Directs audit activities supporting a sub set of a product line, function, or legal entity
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality, value-added multiple concurrent audits on time and to specification.
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of audit reports and (where appropriate) branch examinations, that are complete, insightful, timely, error free and concise.
- Ensures timely delivery of high-quality comprehensive regulatory and internal audit issue validation, and where determined appropriate issue validation on other remediation actions, including issues arising from the external auditors, consultants and other parties.
- Leads the delivery of high impact reports of IA's contributions to executive management, regulators, and the client boards' sub-committees, developing trend analyses and thematic reporting.
- Leads multiple teams of professionals.
Ideal candidate: 14- 18 years exp in BFSI/ Banking/ Telecom/ Insurance..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.